No sew curtains are one of the fastest and easiest ways to completely change the look of your room. Sometimes the price of your favorite curtains can be quite high. You may love your curtains but you don’t love paying for new ones every time you want to change the look of a room.
Imagine being able to transform your room, any room, without spending a small fortune on window coverings.
Don`t worry, we have interesting solution for you. Make it on your own and that that you can make with little or no money. If you don`t knows to sew again don`t worries. You can still do it by yourself. With a little imagination and some simple connectors, you can turn any piece of fabric into an attractive window covering. To make super easy no sew curtains, choose a fabric that already has finished edges, such as a vintage linen, printed sheet, or pre-hemmed holiday fabric from the craft store. Then pair it with the hook, clip, or grommet that best matches it. For inspiration, take a look at some well-connected examples.
Why we need no-sew curtains
1. There are several reasons for the needs of no sew curtains but the most obvious reason is that:
2. You need window coverings drapes of some kind but can’t sew.
3. Not being able to sew.
4. You may not be able to easily buy readymade curtains in the sizes you need. For example you may need window treatments for large windows.
5. You may need curtains to fit very small windows, or very narrow windows that you can’t even seem to buy anywhere. Even when searching for odd size drapes online.
6. Maybe you are just simply looking for easy make curtains just to have a go and see what you can create for yourself.
No sew curtains for small windows
You are sure to find the perfect window treatment in this article. Let those old boring drapes go. Get rid of those torn up blinds, and add something amazing and beautiful to your windows. I love re-purposing and creating gorgeous no sew curtains is the perfect re’purposing project if you want to redecorate on a budget. You can make so many great no sew curtains with things that you have lying around the house. The video just below will help you get started with super easy no sew window treatments
No sew curtains from sheets
Using sheets for curtains allows you to coordinate your window covering with your bed decor without the expense of custom-made curtains. Sheets are also one of the least expensive ways to buy wide fabric. And, the best news is you don’t have to be a sewer to make functional curtains. Use a few interior-decorators tricks to turn sheets into curtains without a sewing machine and even without an iron.
How to Make No sew Curtains out of Twin Sheets
- Measuring tape
- Flat sheet(s)
- No-sew hemming tape
- Ironing board
- Fabric chalk
- Yardstick or measuring tape
- Curtain clips
- Grommet kit
- Curtain rod with hardware
- Take a list of standard flat-sheet sizes with you when choosing a product for your no sew curtains. A twin flat sheet is 75-by-105 inches; a full is 86-by-105 inches; a queen sheet is 92-by-110; and a king is 114-by-110. If your measurement is in between two sizes, size up and use hemming tape to tailor it to your window. Size can vary by manufacturer, so always check the dimensions listed on the packaging.
- Apply a no sew applique border around the bottom or edges of the curtain panel to enhance it.
- Add decorative tiebacks to dress up the curtains.
Enjoy your new curtains.