"In most people's vocabularies, design means veneer. It's interior decorating. It's the fabric of the curtain sewing and the sofa. But to me, nothing could be further from the meaning of design."
Curtains:A curtain is the variable screen or drape in a theater that separates the point from the auditorium or that serves as a background. A curtain is a bit of cloth intended to block the doubtful light, or draft, or stream in the container of a bathe curtain in a process curtain sewing. The result of drapery or curtain is excellent when seen in daylight, and with proper indoor light position, can look gorgeous at darkness. Curtains are a shape of window management, whole the overall form of the house. Window behavior helps control the atmosphere and flow of normal light into the opportunity. What you need:
Steps of curtain sewing:
- Crease the edge of the curtain fabric up 3/4" and force down with an level set to the suitable heat for the material you are using. A closure gauge will assist this step a lot in process of curtain sewing.
- Crease the edge of the curtain stuff tp second instant, this time creating the crease 3 1/4" so the hem quantity between the two folds is a filled 4" hem. Than use iron to press.
- Reiterate the above couple of instruction again. Firstly folding and pressing 3/4" and then creasing 3 1/4" and pressing again for the full 4" hem grant.
- Pin the pins in the fabric with the heads of the pins opposite you will let you to pull them out easier as you quarrel all the curtain cloth.
- Now this step can be hand sewn. First of sew up the border of the shutter, sewing slam to the hem crinkle
- Repeat step 5 with lining (optional)
- Press the folds , crease and stitching nicely.
- Row up the crown ends and solitary of the side edges. Position the curtain cloth on a level surface with the accurate side facing up ,arrange the lining fabric downward on peak of the drape material.
- Pin down the side closure that you have wrinkled up. It can be helpful to pin a slight bit all along the top rim and the base border to shelter the lining in position.
- Press together side seams flat following the sewing to squash the cloth. Then twist the pipe of material right face out, so the off beam sides of the lining and curtain fabric are in front of.
- At the base bend on the lining surface of the curtain, crease the rare edge of the cloth at a slanting, insert the raw rim in.
- Hand sew the crease in position using a spike and thread.